jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

100 FANS IN FACEBOOK!!!

For some bussiness might be very little but for me its huge! Who is my number 100 fan in Facebook? Bobo Boutique
Shes a jewelry maker like me! Let´s get to know her better. She says in her profile:

"I've been fascinated with beautiful jewelry ever since I was a child. I've forever been collecting vintage pieces, and I've always got my eye out for fabulous finds.

I believe that every woman deserves to have beautiful, unique and affordable jewelry and all of the women in my life inspire me to make just that. All of my pieces are made with care and I hope that the joy of creating these delicious jewels carries through to the joy that you get from wearing them!! Each piece is as unique and wonderfully quirky as the women who inspire them.

Bobo Boutique is named after my dog. He's a sweet and loving fella who has a great eye for fashion--he loves boutique shopping in San Francisco! "

Here you have some of Bobo Boutique items...



1 comentario:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my shop, and congratulations on your first milestone! You've inspired me to set up my blog too, and thank you so so much for that! You are fabulous artist! xEwa from BoboBoutique

    ResponderEliminar