lunes, 15 de agosto de 2011

SO CHEAP AND AMAZING SHOES!!!

I had to share this find with you. You know Im a fashion lover on a budget and who doesnt love affordable shoes?? I was watching Haul videos on Youtube yesterday and i came across with this amazing site: DiscountWomensDressShoes
You will find really cheap clothes, shoes, accessories, handbags, even costumes!!!
Lets take a look, here you have the shoes i selected to make my review:



I cant believe this Light Pink Patent Peep Toe Platform High Heel Dress Pump Womens Shoes
  are only $16.99! I think this pumps are one of the best choices: easy to match, pair them with a LBD, or with skinny jeans and a pink tshirt, or add a black mini with a girly tank top. And if you are planning to spend $60 or more on the site, you will get free shipping... A great find to start your week!


Discount Womens Dress Shoes

2 comentarios:

  1. beautiful shoes. Here you can find indian exporters list for buy bulk fashion accessories.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the shoes, they're really cute.
    xx
    myclosetmii.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar